Sunday, October 14, 2007

and this apartment is starving for an argument.......

Ok so I know I might have hit an all time EMO low quoting dashboard,but jeez to live in the same house with someone and not speak to one another is a lower form of hell.


and she giggles on the phone......and I writhe in my seat.
new life new life new life...careful what you wish for
No one should ever feel like this.
It is mostly karma I am sure of it.
And all the promises in my head that get broken one after another as today turns into sunday......
what she said she wont do
she already has
thats a record
in a weird way I guess it was meant to be this way...we just dragged our feet
so long and pretended so well and thats why this is harder.
but not for her.
this is sunday for her.
I am jealous.
why am I not giggling on the phone?
why am I not smitten by lost love?
boofuckinhooo
I just wish we would talk you know?like normal people.like angry people.like most people.
more than that I wish WE could giggle.........


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Have you told her these things. Maybe she will listen try. Its can't make it worse offer to go to marriage counseling. If that is what you turely want.