Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Art of Envoking Spirits

I had no idea that my writing of this blog would so quickly conjure up mixed feelings.To me that is success.If I leave anyone emotionally disquieted then I gained a little something.These are my words.Many moons ago i wrote and I wrote.the words I chose just came to me in a very stream of consciousness.So being a writer at heart i hesitate to change them.With all do respect of anyone that has effected me in my life I will do my best to curtail my subject matter to only what pertains to whats inside here.But I do wish to thank everyone who has read and responded whether it be good or bad because like I said I managed to envoke some kind of emotion.I live with ghosts now as I have before but these ghosts are biggger.The love was bigger.My son's face reflects that love.The absolute that was between us.I can only be thankful for that and help give her the life she deserves.Without bullshit and baggage but with encouragement.I lament lately the fact that without her,I dont have her family which hurts as well.who else would take a liking to an outsider like me.For that and for all the love that they shared for me and my family over the years and the support they gave us with Gavin and everything else I cant thank them enough.I dont want my words to be misconstrued. This place is dark and sometimes it grows darker but the hope of my beautiful son and wonderful friends helps me wake up in the morning.
Again,I am thankful of my willingness to bare everything...i mean i dont hold back when it comes to my personal struggles...and hopefully it can give the many wonderful people i have met throughout my life a little insight to what was inside...that way theres very little questions.
As I said before you can choose to read but I dont really have a gun to anyones head...but to evoke emotion be it good or bad...thats the real gift.

No comments: