Friday, October 19, 2007

If you're gonna play in Texas

I had the chance to go out the other night and needless to say I had some fun.I mean it was a countrybar but it was supposed to be "college" nite.So i figured I wouldnt have to hear too much country music.


I was wrong.
First of all I never knew how many mooks and douchebags knew how to Texas two step.I tried and its too simple for my complicated dancers mind...just kidding.....I just dont get it and I am upset that the douche mcgillacutty's there knew how to do it.

The Best part of the night was when the country band played purple rain and KILLED IT!!!!It was awesome.....I never had soooo much fun dancing to a country band playing prince....but then again I never had sooo much to drink too!!!!!!I was shitty....fun times were had.....and I needed a nite to get out of the house.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop stealing my made up names! - mcgillacutty -

Nichole said...

As an Aggie and a mighty fine 2-stepper (if I do say so myself...and I do), I would like to offer my services in your country dancin' education...

Just say the word.

In fact, I'll give you several choices:

1. Howdy
2. Yee-haw
3. Giddyup

Gig 'em!

Anonymous said...

well, i must say...that was a damn good cover of purple rain. and you are a damn good drunk dancer!

-brandi

Anonymous said...

well, i must say...that was a damn good cover of purple rain. and you are a damn good drunk dancer!

-brandi