Monday, August 18, 2008

Falling from Grace

I have loved you everyday that I have known you
that is for certain
and I still do
and love is so hard to walk away from
so I have decided not to walk away
rather
not walk at all
no, I am just closing my eyes
and doing my best to find my way in the dark
until you can find your way back
until then
I am not going anywhere.
still
but I know I am not enough
I will always be second
its always been you and him
but no one can stop me
not even you
from believing that someday
it can be me and you
just don't forget that for a brief moment in time
it was like that
me and you
and wasn't it like nothing you have ever felt?
I know it was
I felt it too
and I will feel it again
hopefully
you will come around
and I will still be here.....
I have loved you everyday that I have known you....

2 comments:

Nick Ta Life said...

God hates us

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised to read this...I hope you're doing better since this post. I won't encourage the point of view you've taken in this post. I waited 7 months for him to come around...it didn't happen. Don't wait. Just live. If she returns then great, but if not then you keep on living.