Friday, October 24, 2008

Soulmates Never Die




Everyone loves to judge

when I seem to say nothing
only offer my option to what they are going through
but everyone feels free to judge me
when they are only given the part of the story I offer
I can not blame them
but if they knew the full story
their minds would melt
even so
putting limitations on me like I am 5
with the justification for my own good

"this margin walker wants a clear view....."
some nights I honestly want to bleed and bleed and bleed
other nights I would fancy the seal of a window
but fuck it
its for my own good
I guess walking away from a lifestyle I knew and embraced for so long
is going to make me feel this way...

but tonight its the window seal
I am too tired to bleed
for once its not the lovely
for once not for the lovely

only because it is well into October.......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Soulmates never die"

Nick Ta Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.