Monday, November 5, 2007

Shine on you crazy diamond.......

Im floored.
The festivities loom in midst of tragedy.To lose a loved one unexpectedly is perhaps the worst pain a person can deal with.But to see the backbone of my family being crushed with such crisis is very disconcerting.I want to heal them all and take the pain away like its my duty.I have lost a mentor of sorts.A true optimist that helped me be confident in my awkward years.And his heart was tremendous.It is my belief that the changes he made later on in his life have afforded him wonderful karma and I know he will be around me all the time.
Cousin Doug..you will be missed..your spirit could move mountains as it has moved me.Rock on.........We love you.Thanks for making me cool.

Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of angels send thee to thy rest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, "front row" won't have the same ring anymore, will it?

bee said...

Norm: You are your family are in my thoughts. There are no words that can be extended that are even worthy of this circumstance.