Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down

I have been sick.
Food poisoning.
Its like a plastic film all over my body
and I cant move as fast as I want to
life doesnt move as fast as i want it to.


Waiting for February.
Always fucking waiting for something
All for the want of change
and control
I have gotten pulled
this way and that way
I never pulled anyone
just watched them walk out the door
into the arms of the good guy
seems like all of them have
I am a warm up
I am the January
to the next guys February
practice or
what NOT to want
I make that next guy look good for my mistakes

SHE that I have yet to speak of......
off and married happily ever i am sure
Just like the newest
same as the oldest
Loving once is no comfort
I wish I never knew what it was sometimes
"But I love you all",I said.
I scream it.
Reach in this frame.Pull out lust and love and crumble them

Th' expense of spirit in a waste of shame
Is lust in action, and till action, lust
Is perjur'd, murd'rous, bloody, full of blame,
Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust,
Enjoy'd no sooner but despisèd straight,
Past reason hunted, and no sooner had,
Past reason hated as a swallowed bait
On purpose laid to make the taker mad. . . .

"Sonnet 129," 1–8
Thank you Uncle William.




No comments: