Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm not there......

when all I want is to talk to someone
and all I miss is to be wanted
to know someone walks this earth
with me on their tongue
and she tells her friends of this guy she met
me
and I can be awakened by phone calls are anything else
normal suckers do.

It's lonely
yeah
but I can not pull the strength out of me to be myself
these days I am exhausted all the time
it helps to be so tired
I do not expel energy on over thinking and trying to sell myself to someone
at the same time I dont think I have the energy to like who I am though
small price to pay I suppose....
better than waisting my time missing love that never existed...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this; I empathize.

n2tha0 said...

its funny because you commented me at 4:01 AM.we are night stalkers indeed!!....

Nick Ta Life said...

You and me both. Well written my brotha.
My blog is the same, we need to get us some hookers.

Anonymous said...

No no, you definitely don't need hookers. STD'S AIDS...COME ON!!!

Nick Ta Life said...

party poopers