Monday, April 14, 2008

only once my head was clear.....




"did I feel safe dying right here."


and a void resides now inside me
and I cannot fill it with scripts of any sort
this road that lies dusty in front of me
not a road at all
no path
but there is silence
the disturbing kind
and behind the door of my room
I cry to no one
no one likes emotion anymore
I guess it's not cool
it never was
I never was
and I just realized
how far away my son is
and how easily it is for me to drift further

" I feel almost human,numb....."

but I want you to know that I am holding on...
I am holding on
for the simple reason of vanity
this planet without me seems like a boring place to breathe

I just wanna get this over with
and feel better
I just want to know what it is like
to be right

"never thought I'd see the day,when everything goes my way.."


No comments: