Tuesday, April 15, 2008

At this moment you should be with us....

"feeling like we do
but never will again...."


I can only guess what is inside this time bomb of tick tock accuracy
and I can only guess what I will wake up to
or if I will wake up at all
but what I know for certain is this

I like this
this now
this time
this unknowing
I have a french kissed red love affair
with the unknown as you might have noticed
an empty bedded attraction for the metaphysical
and attraction is a part of that unknown
I can not say if it exists
but I am certain it does

and from today on
I want it to always be this way
it never seems to stay frozen though
but I want to throw myself down
that fiery pit of unknown
if I float I am in love
and if I sink...
its just as well

but I want the opportunity to find out
and throw myself on the mercy of Ixtab
solidifying my love for many kalpas
lets just stay
just like this
in my experience it tends to get
grey and rocky
and brutal
so if we could pause our breath
and take this in
until I know no shadows
nor can recall no drownings of the past
and I stand at this threshold willing to
give up all paths unmarked
out out damn spot
as this new day approaches
In order to show my dedication to this ceremony
I am prepared to abandon for you
pull back these layers like blankets
and slumber comfortably next to you
whatever it takes
deja hacen esto




I.have.nothing.to.lose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jane's addiction are amazing.