Monday, October 1, 2007

Tragedy is the Traintracks behind my house

I wrote a poem Years ago with that title...I wrote after ingesting 22 Depacote.Upon waking up the next morning I realized with great disappointment that I did not die or pass on or have a transcendental epiphany.Only that I had the worst headache and I was late for work.

SHIT.work.
So i got up and went about my day and didnt tell a soul about that night until I found that poem I had written before my slumber.
I suppose this is the same kind of situation only there arent THAT many pills.
Let first off lay this disclaimer that I did not make you read this.This is mine to share...you dont want your piece of it cool....turn back now for I know not what direction this shall go.
Recently my fiance' and mother of my beautiful son and I have decided to go separate ways.It is somewhat mutual but that doesnt make it less brutal on the soul.
So what I wanted to do was keep a living breathing journal of where I am and where it will take me.I have kept somewhat the same style break up journals before but never for people to read so this will be quite weird but hope insightful.I hope I go up and have wonderful days but then again I hope for that tragedy that comes with the lows.
I want to feel this so openly like loud trains that blast past my house till this day. I wanna live and die and live and die and get so emotard that you will hate it but you will have to read it just to see how it ends or begins again.
because I am very good at beginning again .lets just see if I am as good a finisher.....

No comments: