Sunday, October 28, 2007

46.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot....

I feel like a statistic.Around the family.All have had their ups and downs in their relationships but stuck together (with the obvious exceptions that hit close to home).
But it sends me to that out of place feeling.How I failed yet again at a relationship.I seem to have a lot of experience with that.
But the family is awesome.they kick my ass when I am in need of an ass kicking.I wish they thought more highly of themselves and of our family like I do.Those were my heroes in that house...my aunts and uncles...and mom and sister and cousins..and son.Always has been since I was 5.Heroes because I loked up to them then and heroes because they have relationships which at this moment seem to elude me......

No comments: