Thursday, October 11, 2007

Possession

No its not what you think.It is another issue which I never realized I would have to deal with in a break up of this magnitude.It is the question of who gets the condoms?I mean really.They are mutually "ours" but who has the rights to keep them in their possession. In her defense I think since she has already moved on into another relationship,that gives her somewhat more rights than I.

But I have needs too!So this debate raged and we came to the conclusion to split them.we had 9 remaining and she got 4 and I got 5.I guess just in case I go on a terror or something.
So after a year or so of not going to the therapist,I went today and was welcomed with open arms.I think everyone should go to therapy.You learn a great deal about your parents mistakes.I also got tattooed today and that too is somewhat therapeutic.
Less than a month but not any sooner.It is still hard to look at her especially now since she has painted that new love smile on her face.


They way she talks about him
She NEVER talked about me like that. I will take that as a sign.

No comments: