Thursday, October 4, 2007

Blotto

So you know me right?well if you do you know I cant drink for shit.I am a super lightweight.Anyway after work Shorty called and said to come over and"bring some beers".After a quick trip to Steve's house for some motorcycle related muckity muck, we went back to his house and did what real men do and "drank some beers".

I cant drink alot.I had maybe 5 beers and I was obliterated.In the middle of my 2nd brewski I had remembered that I had taken my klonapen a few hours before.........
So the last thing I remember Shorty AND Steve were tucking me in bed in shorty's spare bedroom which is somewhat creepy because that wife of his has a doll collection.
Around 7:30 Lori called me just to see where I was at and for like 2 seconds....I honestly didnt know.Now I understand this is a common occurance to those that drink alot but for me it was freaky.
Good night though,stress free I had the opportunity for more insight from my bastard brothers.If there is a lesson to be learned I guess its that I have to build up my tolerance level if Im gonna get blotto........

1 comment:

Leopold d'Motto said...

I didn't get a bottle of liquor until well past age 30 but when I drink, now, it is to use it.

If I didn't work nights, and if I had a sitter, I would yoga, instead.

Nerves are so real, huh?

Maybe you could go to the Bikram (sweaty) yoga class off Broadway. I thought I was going to die and shat-out something horrible (they call it "the SEMI-colon, no lie). It was worth it. You might start-off by going to one with the stress-relief ones where you can actually think straight enough to appreciate the woman in front of you doin' the cat pose. Ye-uh. Meeeoowww. Roooff rooff.