Thursday, October 4, 2007

I can feel the storm coming

You know that weird feeling when everything is "o.k." but you feel that something tragic is about to happen?I have felt that all day.After waking up from my night of"beer drankin"(I had 5...whooo)I blurred thru the day until I went to work at the tattoo.I have just felt like I am in a haze or something.Like I have nothing to give the world.I am not comfortable with that feeling.
we are cordial around the house but I know the weekend is coming and she is going to probably go out and blah blah blah...I shouldnt care what she does but i do.Its natural.I think I should find something to do.Make plans or something but what to do.........I shall reflect...........

1 comment:

Leopold d'Motto said...

Dag, you know I know that pain since you were there to help me get over that bi-biatch all those years ago.

It was so painful, at the time, but now I thank my lucky stars that she and I didn't stay together a day longer than we had. I learned so much from that relationship. I learned that I couldn't have a relationship with a smoker/carpet-muncher/cat-adopter/Libra/
slave-driver.

Well, I think I retract that last bit. It is in my nature to work myself til half-dead for my sweetheart. I'll have to look up who Aquarians are best suited for.